We’re a Top Employer and Proud of It!
We’re more than a mortgage company—we’re a family of dedicated professionals committed to building relationships and serving others.
That's why PacRes Mortgage is proud to be named a Top Employer for Women by Mortgage Women Magazine!
We believe that our people are our greatest asset, and we're committed to providing a work environment where everyone can succeed. However, don’t take our word for it—find out for yourself what sets PacRes Mortgage apart as a top employer.
We're Committed to Building A Better Future, Together.
PacRes Mortgage helps to advance all team members’ careers in the mortgage industry by promoting a fair work environment, including equal compensation between genders and a focus on elevating the most qualified yet underrepresented team members.
We also believe in the power of celebration—as we continue to promote diversity and inclusivity in our workplace and recognize our team members' achievements, we're helping to create a more supportive and empowering work environment where everyone can succeed.
Here are some of the ways we’re dedicated to fostering a culture of growth and opportunity:
- Leadership committed to serving you. We're all about making dreams come true. Our leadership is always available to lend a helping hand and ensure your success—we're all in this together!
- Comprehensive training and mentorship programs. We offer comprehensive training and mentorship programs to provide our team members with the tools, knowledge, and support they need to succeed in the mortgage industry.
- Career advancement opportunities. We believe in promoting from within and providing our team members with the resources they need to achieve their career goals.
- Team member recognition programs. We understand the importance of recognizing hard work and dedication. That's why we have programs in place that celebrate our team members' achievements and contributions to the company.
- Community involvement. We believe that giving back is an essential part of building a better future together. That's why we encourage team members to get involved in service projects and volunteer initiatives that make a positive impact in our local communities.
If you're ready to make a move, we promise to go above and beyond to help you take the next big step in your career by providing the best resources, top-notch operations, unparalleled training, and a thriving, positive environment where you can feel at home.
Want to learn more about building your career at PacRes Mortgage? Check out open roles today.
The 'Heart & Soul' of PacRes Mortgage.
Melissa Stashin, president of PacRes Mortgage, built her company on a foundation of deep experience in the mortgage industry and a focus on building relationships and serving others; this is our guiding light and the heart and soul of PacRes Mortgage. Don't miss the chance to hear for yourself how we believe Melissa embodies the future of women in leadership.
‘I Crashed My Team’: How Working Together Leads to Epic Success.
Kristina Hubbard, a senior mortgage advisor, has firsthand experience facing failure. Years ago, after leading her team to a breaking point, she recalls sitting in her office, convinced it was her final day of business; that is, until someone burst through her door with encouraging news.
Kristina and her team understand that success is not just about individual achievements; it's about working together to build a better future for everyone.
By pooling our skills, knowledge, and resources, we can overcome challenges and make a difference in the world—we believe this has the power to transform the mortgage industry, and we'd love for you to be apart of it!
Check out our open roles today and take the first step towards achieving your dreams with PacRes Mortgage!
Here are three easy ways to reach us:
Find your branch
Enter your location to see branches near you.
No Results Found