Plug your passion for helping people into our banking power to spark the deepest potential of your career.
At PacRes, we leverage decades of experience to turn values into value— nurturing a vibrant community and vital team of high performers who keep each other accountable to realizing their financial dreams.
- Branches all across the U.S., with regional growth opportunities
- Access to leadership and weekly trainings
- Support and collaboration from expert colleagues
This position is responsible for originating new loans. Complete, up-front pre-qualification of clients based on the four components of a loan (assets, income, credit, property). Utilizing the Preliminary Assessment Form (PAF), determine the appropriate loan program, take a complete loan application, produce an accurate loan estimate and properly set up a loan file. Communicate with borrower(s) to obtain the required documentation to close transaction. Establish ongoing communication with borrower(s), real estate agents and 3rd party providers. Lock interest rate upon client request with confirmation from lender. Manage a loan pipeline to meet sales goals and deliver 5-Star customer service. This position is full time and is permitted to operate remotely.
Determine appropriate mortgage loan financing product for each client.
Develop and maintain successful relationships with clients, referral and industry-based partners.
Collect and analyze customer financial information.
Maintain thorough understanding of and compliance with RESPA, ECOA, HMDA, FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, etc.
Remain current on existing and developing trends for the community and the marketplace.
Demonstrate ease of use and adaptability with existing and developing technology.
Maintain knowledge of company product, policy, procedures and underwriting requirements.
This list of Job functions is not all-inclusive. You will be required to perform other job-related tasks and duties may change as requested by the manager and as required by needs of the company.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of mortgage origination experience.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain customer relationships.
- Proficiency and adaptability with technology and computer navigation.
- Must self-generate leads and be coachable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (in English) to interact with clients, support staff, and partners.
- Established originators will maintain minimum production standards of 4 closed loans/$750,000 in volume per month and new originators will achieve minimum production standards (4 closed loans/$750,000 in volume per month) within 12 months of employment, achieving production milestones along the way.
- NMLS SAFE Act Compliance holding a minimum of one state license and a desire to grow in regionally strategic states.
- Encompass & Optimal Blue proficiency (will train).
WE OFFER QUALIFIED CANDIDATES:
- Flexible Remote and WFH (work-from-home) options
- Medical (with HSA option), Dental and Vision
- Benefits start 1st day of the month following hire
- 401K with discretionary match & profit sharing
- Optional Life and Disability Insurance
- Personal growth and development opportunities
- An inclusive, strong “community” atmosphere
Full Time, M-F, 8am-5pm plus weekends as needed for team coverage.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical requirements for this position are customary to that of a desk job in an office setting. It will require sitting or remaining stationary for long periods of time (e.g., working at a desk/computer), near vision and ability to see objects on the computer screen, sometimes in presence of glare or bright lighting. May occasionally need to lift and/or move up to 15 pounds, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or use hands and arms to reach to maintain or set up computer equipment. If/when working onsite, work is performed in a climate controlled, indoor, administrative office setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate, depending on office or meeting location.
Find your branch
Enter your location to see branches near you.
No Results Found