Incredible Rates Available through Oregon Bond
PRM brings our customers two new exciting programs to add to our many mortgage solutions; The Oregon Bond Rate Advantage program and The Cash Advantage Program!
The Rate Advantage program offers below-market interest rates for qualified borrowers.
- Conventional, USDA and FHA financing allowed.
- 1-unit properties, including SFR, PUD, Condo, even Manufactured Homes are acceptable.
- No special credit requirements beyond the borrower’s actual loan program.
- Low down payment.
- Other restrictions may apply.
The Cash Advantage Program can help your client offset closing costs with substantial grant funds, while still providing an excellent rate.
- Same requirements as the Rate Advantage Program.
- Interest rates are slightly higher than the Rate Advantage Program, but still competitively low.
- Helps bridge gap for closing costs with 3% grant (cannot be used to meet FHA down payment requirements).
- Grant funds never need to be repaid.
Note for both programs: Income and purchase price limitations apply. Applicable recapture tax if borrower sells, transfers or rents out the property within repricing time frame. Clients who intend to live in the property as a primary residence for the long term will not be affected by the tax.
Call today for a no-obligation consultation on these financing options or any other loan products that may be available to you.