Fast Track Financing
Ready. Set. Own.
At PRM, we believe you should love your mortgage as much as you love your home. That’s why, through decades in the mortgage industry, we have carefully orchestrated a lending experience you can write home about. With us, you get a personalized experience guided by a knowledgeable mortgage banker, designed to make the financing side of buying a home the easy part.
Because we believe our customers deserve more, we have always emphasized the importance of a seamless customer experience. We’ve curated a process that addresses the most important parts of the mortgage experience and made them better.
We call our process Fast Track Financing. With FTF, you will be on the fast track to homeownership without any bumps or stoplights. It will save you time, it will save you money, and it will save you from the stress of passing around unneeded paperwork and coordinating with slow approvals.
Here’s How We Do It:
1. Quick, Upfront Approval
We run your income, credit, and asset profile through our automatic verification system, and issue you an upfront approval. This means you can immediately start shopping, or confidently put an offer on a home knowing you have been approved. You’re not just pre-approved, you are actually approved for your loan!
With an upfront approval, you could save money by gaining a negotiating leg up in a competitive market. With a solid approval, the home seller is more likely to choose you over others who may not have secure financing. You save time because, with all of the formalities out of the way early, you can bid on the home of your dreams and speed along to the next stage in the game.
2. Secure Customer Portal
Our online customer portal allows you to conveniently interact with your loan file from start to finish, staying up to date with each step as you progress. From the palm of your hand, you can:
- Complete your mortgage application online.
- Upload your documents from a mobile device.
- Track the progress of your loan.
You shouldn’t have to make an appointment and drive to an office to make your mortgage happen, so we come to you. Complete the documentation gathering process from your phone!
3. In-House Appraisals
We have a couple ways of eliminating the need for an expensive and time-consuming appraisal from your mortgage experience.
- Appraisal Waivers – Based on your eligibility, you may not have to pay for an appraisal at all. An appraisal waiver or Property Inspection Waiver (PIW) effectively waives an appraisal requirement in order to get a mortgage; that’s more money in your pocket, and less time spent on formalities.
- Our In-House Appraisal Division – With our knowledgeable and dedicated appraisal team, we can beat the time it takes other appraisal companies to appraise your home. Other appraisal companies are often overworked and hike up their prices during peak home-buying seasons, but our appraisal team is dedicated to you as our customer.
Want to get on the fast track to homeownership? Fill out the form below or contact us!