PRM, Giving Back Locally
PRM supports diverse charities in our local communities. We believe that giving back is an essential responsibility for any business. When your client chooses PRM as their lender, they are not only going to receive the highest level of customer service in the industry but also help us support causes that change lives.
At the corporate level, we work with the following charities.
- Bridge Meadows: Bridge Meadows is an intergenerational community of foster children, adoptive parents and low-income seniors who work together to form an intentional, deeply connected community for mutual support and growth. Located in Portland, Oregon, this project gives foster kids the stability they need to thrive.
- Coats for Kids: An effort of the local Boys and Girls Club of Portland, we assist by gathering new and gently used coats during the back to school months.
- Annual Holiday Food Drive: We partner with ACCESS Food Share, Linn-Benton Food Share, Neighborhood Impact and the Oregon Food Bank. Last year our employees donated over 1,400 pounds of food to these organizations.
- Shop with a Cop: Hundreds of kids show up every year for this event, where cops from the local area shop with low-income youth for school supplies. The event is coordinated through The Sunshine Division and the Boys and Girls Club of Portland.
- Our employees also sponsor and support individual programs, such as With Love, a local program which seeks to support foster families by donating quality clothing items and other necessary supplies.
- And more!
Our individual branches also partner with neighbored organizations, food banks, and charities all throughout the year. Some of these partnerships include:
- The creation and distribution of care packages for the homeless, lovingly dubbed “Blessing Bags.”
- Donations of cold-weather clothing items
- Donations of food to local shelters and food pantries
- Groups run 5k’s to support local charities
- Collecting shoes for human trafficking victims
- Other fund raisers that benefit worthy causes
With PRM as your lender, you are going to receive the highest level of customer service in the industry. You also help us support causes that change lives. If the spirit of seasons speaks to you, and you wish to make a donation to a worthy cause, check out Charitynavigator.com to find organizations you can support with confidence.Charities, charity, Communities, community, Customer Service, Donate, Donations, service