Non-Conforming Investor Loan
As part of our new Alternative Advantage Programs, Pacific Residential Mortgage is excited to announce a loan product for investment properties that don’t meet the requirements of a Qualified Mortgage (QM). These loans are specifically for investment properties and include various loan types that fall outside the typical QM loan parameters for various reasons.
Some examples of why a loan is considered non-conforming:
- The loan might contain an interest-only option.
- Debt-to-Income ratios exceed the standard 43% limit.
With our Non-Conforming Investor Loan, we offer the following loan options for Non-QM loans on rental properties*:
- Fixed and Adjustable Rates available
- Interest-Only Option available
- Up to 80% maximum loan-to-value
- Debt-to-income ratios up to 50%
- Loan amounts up to $2 million
- Single-Family Homes, Condos, Townhomes, Non-warrantable Condos, 2 Unit, and 3-4 Unit properties
- Purchase or Refinance, including Cash-out Refinance
- Foreign National Applicants
We offer various options for qualifying income, including the standard income documentation with W2, 1099, or other sources of income. In addition to the standard income documentation, we also offer two unique methods for income calculation:
- Bank statement loans for self-employed individuals. Instead of using tax returns to qualify a self-employed applicant, we can use their bank statements to calculate their qualifying income. Click here for more information about this program.
- Cash flow from the subject property is the qualifying income. With this method, there is no other proof of income Applicants are still required to have verifiable employment. Since this is a unique method for calculating qualifying income, you should contact your mortgage advisor for more detailed information.
If you have questions about the Non-Conforming Investor Loan, or about anything else related to the home-financing process, fill out the form below, or contact us!