Indoor Chores: How Many Are on Your To-Do list?
Summer Upkeep. Take advantage of the hot days for indoor chores you’ve been putting off. Here are some projects to keep your home comfortable, clean, and operating in tip-top shape.
- Drain the water heater to flush out particles that can shorten its life.
- Clean out fridges and freezers. Defrost if necessary.
- Clean out medicine cabinets. Don’t forget to dispose of medications properly.
- Update family photo frames. Check out our DIY family photo shoot.
- Wash throw rugs and hang outside to dry.
- Clean, repair, or replace any broken down tile grout in kitchens, bathrooms, fireplaces, etc.
- Tighten and wash kitchen cabinet hardware.
conditional loan approval, pre-approval