Introducing PRM’s Construction-to-Permanent Loan
At Pacific Residential Mortgage (PRM), we value our real estate relationships and abide by a “clients for life” philosophy. With that in mind, we’re committed to offering new loan programs designed to make YOU the hero in any scenario!
Perhaps you’ve assisted a client with a sale, only to discover that they’ve decided to build their next home, or a 2nd home. A friend or family member may even be considering building a home, but doesn’t know where to begin.
They’ll likely turn to you as a trusted adviser for recommendations, and we’d love to help you (help them) in the process.
PRM Now Offers Construction-to-Permanent Financing:
- Designed for borrowers who wish to build a home using a general contractor, and to permanently finance the transaction with ONE closing
- Lower closing costs than a standard two-step loan
- Guaranteed sale for builder
- In-house underwriting means more efficiency and more customer satisfaction than a brokered construction loan
- Only one loan to obtain and one set of documents to sign. This means less time and stress for everyone involved!
If you have questions about how this program can help your client, or if there are other ways we can assist you, don’t hesitate to give us a call. Let’s pay it forward together!
building home, construction, construction loan, home mortgage, investment properties, Investment property, Jumbo Loans, Loans, Mortgage, new home, Pacific Residential Mortgage, PRM, Real Estate
Categories: PRM Blog