Be Part of Something Bigger
Pacific Residential Mortgage is a leading Northwest Mortgage Bank and Lender based in Lake Oswego, Oregon, with branches and state licensing throughout the United States.
From our start in 2004, we have been rated by the Portland Business Journal as one of the Top 10 Portland-area businesses based on our total loan volume. Similarly, our dedication to quality lending has earned us an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and our dedication to our employees has earned us a spot in the top 100 Best Companies to work for in Oregon, seven times.
Where We’re Going
As our business grows, we remain dedicated to the personal and professional growth of our employees. Through dedication to our Core Values, we are continually learning what it takes to grow our business and develop our employees into successful people. In other words, our Core Values guide every decision we make, and we take pride in staying committed to every employee’s success.
At PacRes, our vision is to change the futures, one client, at a time. In short, we invest in your future. Our clients and our employees continue to inspire us, and we thrive on seeing them succeed. We make dreams come true, and it feels good doing it. If this is something you want to be a part of, don’t wait!
Interested in joining Pacific Residential Mortgage?
Why Pacific Residential Mortgage
Our dedication to quality lending has earned us an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and our dedication to our employees has earned us a spot in the top 100 Best Companies to work for in Oregon, seven times.
Our financial strength enables us to offer a full array of lending products and government loan programs, servicing options and full-scale personal mentoring, coaching and business growth facilitation. Our operating culture supports a private mortgage banking experience to all of your borrowers, which results in better referral partners and repeat business opportunities.
Pacific Residential Mortgage is seeking established, experienced Mortgage Advisors nationwide to lead or join a production team. We are expanding our high-performance sales culture and innovative approach to mortgage lending to markets across the United States. We offer competitive compensation plans & an excellent benefit package.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine appropriate mortgage loan financing product for each client
- Develop and maintain successful relationships with clients, referral and industry-based partners
- Collect and analyze customer financial information
- Maintain thorough understanding of and compliance with RESPA, ECOA, HMDA, FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, etc.
- Remain current on existing and developing trends for the community and the marketplace
- Demonstrate ease of use and adaptability with existing and developing technology
- Demonstrate knowledge of company product, policy, procedures and underwriting requirements
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Established originators will maintain minimum production standards of 4 closed loans/$750,000 in volume per month
- New originators will achieve minimum production standards (4 closed loans/$750,000 in volume per month) within 12 months of employment, achieving production milestones along the way
- NMLS SAFE Act Compliance holding a minimum of one state license and a desire to grow in regionally strategic states
- Must self-generate leads
- Strong communication, verbal, and written skills to interact with clients, support staff, and partners
- Computer skills, Encompass & Optimal Blue proficiency preferred (will train)
- Must be coachable
Are you ready to join a fast-paced, growth-oriented and industry-leading team of Independent Mortgage Advisors? Look no further. PacRes is searching for a dynamic Loan Manager/Sr. Processor to join our growing team. This position will be operating remote.
- Support the Mortgage Advisor by assisting in originating, and managing the loan file from contract to close
- Ensure loan files are complete, properly structured and compliant
- Maintain an accurate, detailed pipeline that requires pre-set dates to be met at every step of the loan process
- Provide clear, consistent communication with the Team daily to create “One and Done” approvals
- Exhibit 5-Star Customer Service to internal and external parties at all times
- Manage every step of Operations during the loan transaction
- Engage directly with clients throughout life of the loan
- Oversight of your dedicated Loan Support staff
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to collaborate and work together as a Team
- Minimum 3 years of recent mortgage loan processing experience
Pacific Residential Mortgage is seeking a Payroll/Accounting professional for its Lake Oswego office. This position serves as a liaison between the accounting and payroll functions of the company, with a heavy lean toward the payroll process/administration side of the equation. They must be able to utilize related software with accuracy and efficiency. This position has access to and will maintain confidential information. They must have great communication skills and be able to interact successfully with colleagues and executives.
- Supports the company across multiple state locations
- Supporting role to the payroll/administration process
- Responsible for aspects of the intersection between the payroll and accounting functions. (ie. Entries, maintenance of data, reports, etc.)
- Must have strong MS Office software experience, with a particular emphasis on Excel
- Familiarity with garnishments, worker’s comp reporting & PTO
- Responsible for ad hoc reports and analysis
- Responsible to maintain employee records from new hire to records retention
- Performs associated general ledger entries
- Must have the ability to maintain sensitive & confidential information
- Will assist with year-end Payroll activities
- High school education or the equivalent in experience
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to complete work accurately, with a strong attention to detail
- 2-4 years of General Accounting experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
The Director of Human Resources will exemplify our Core Values and ongoing commitment to 5 Star customer service throughout the organization. This motivational leader will possess strong hands-on HR skill-sets and the ability to successfully execute and implement key initiatives. The HR Director demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to nurture strong relationships with the team. This key contributor will ensure an outstanding onboarding and training experience and drive our company culture in a positive direction of continuous improvement.
- Oversee and participate in all HR team initiatives, processes and systems
- Partner with the team to create a work environment that promotes employee engagement and inclusiveness
- Actively provide hands-on leadership of recruiting, onboarding and new hire training processes
- Promptly create accurate offers of employment and compensation plan agreements
- Update and maintain central employee records database, including job descriptions and resumes
- Manage benefits administration/open enrollment - Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K plan information
- Oversee PTO and Sick Leave approved policies based on company requirements
- Maintain and update the company’s handbook of policies and procedures
- Maintain company directory and organizational chart
- Recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Create and implement employee relations policies to help increase employees’ job satisfaction
- Analyze and update the company’s performance evaluation program
- Analyze current benefits, evaluating use, services, coverage, effectiveness, cost, plan experience and competitive trends in benefits programs, and recommend areas for improvement
- Manage employee relations including employee counseling, documentation, conducting investigations and formulating employment recommendations
- Review, guide, and approve management recommendations for employment terminations, conduct exit interviews
- Manage employees on leave for military obligations, medical leave or FMLA
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
- Adhere to Federal and State employment and compliance regulations
- 10+ years Human Resource Leadership experience; Mortgage, Real Estate, Finance related industry is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent work experience
- Functional hands-on experience in all areas of HR including hiring, compensation, benefits, team relations and regulatory
- Professional Customer Service demeanor
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to leverage technology and systems in order to maximize efficiency in the HR space
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook Express, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficient with ADP WorkForce Now, Smart ERP and Wrike
- Positive and proactive approach with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to adapt to continually changing business and work environment, manage multiple priorities and drive changes throughout the organization
- Effective coaching, influencing, presentation and facilitation skills
- In-depth current knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to HR across the US
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Sound judgment of priorities and problem-solving skills
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
- PHR or SHRM-CP preferred