Be Part of Something Bigger
Pacific Residential Mortgage is a leading Northwest Mortgage Bank and Lender based in Lake Oswego, Oregon, with branches and state licensing throughout the United States.
From our start in 2004, we have been rated by the Portland Business Journal as one of the Top 10 Portland-area businesses based on our total loan volume. Similarly, our dedication to quality lending has earned us an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and our dedication to our employees has earned us a spot in the top 100 Best Companies to work for in Oregon, seven times.
Where We’re Going
As our business grows, we remain dedicated to the personal and professional growth of our employees. Through dedication to our Core Values, we are continually learning what it takes to grow our business and develop our employees into successful people. In other words, our Core Values guide every decision we make, and we take pride in staying committed to every employee’s success.
At PacRes, our vision is to change the futures, one client, at a time. In short, we invest in your future. Our clients and our employees continue to inspire us, and we thrive on seeing them succeed. We make dreams come true, and it feels good doing it. If this is something you want to be a part of, don’t wait!
Interested in joining
Pacific Residential Mortgage?
Why Pacific Residential Mortgage
Our dedication to quality lending has earned us an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and our dedication to our employees has earned us a spot in the top 100 Best Companies to work for in Oregon, seven times.
Our financial strength enables us to offer a full array of lending products and government loan programs, servicing options and full-scale personal mentoring, coaching and business growth facilitation. Our operating culture supports a private mortgage banking experience to all of your borrowers, which results in better referral partners and repeat business opportunities.
Pacific Residential Mortgage is seeking established, experienced Mortgage Advisors nationwide to lead or join a production team. We are expanding our high-performance sales culture and innovative approach to mortgage lending to markets across the United States. We offer competitive compensation plans & an excellent benefit package.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine appropriate mortgage loan financing product for each client
- Develop and maintain successful relationships with clients, referral and industry-based partners
- Collect and analyze customer financial information
- Maintain thorough understanding of and compliance with RESPA, ECOA, HMDA, FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, etc.
- Remain current on existing and developing trends for the community and the marketplace
- Demonstrate ease of use and adaptability with existing and developing technology
- Demonstrate knowledge of company product, policy, procedures and underwriting requirements
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Established originators will maintain minimum production standards of 4 closed loans/$750,000 in volume per month
- New originators will achieve minimum production standards (4 closed loans/$750,000 in volume per month) within 12 months of employment, achieving production milestones along the way
- NMLS SAFE Act Compliance holding a minimum of one state license and a desire to grow in regionally strategic states
- Must self-generate leads
- Strong communication, verbal, and written skills to interact with clients, support staff, and partners
- Computer skills, Encompass & Optimal Blue proficiency preferred (will train)
- Must be coachable
Are you ready to join a fast-paced, growth-oriented and industry-leading team of Independent Mortgage Advisors? Look no further. PacRes is searching for a dynamic Loan Manager/Sr. Processor to join our growing team. This position will be operating remote.
- Support the Mortgage Advisor by assisting in originating, and managing the loan file from contract to close
- Ensure loan files are complete, properly structured and compliant
- Maintain an accurate, detailed pipeline that requires pre-set dates to be met at every step of the loan process
- Provide clear, consistent communication with the Team daily to create “One and Done” approvals
- Exhibit 5-Star Customer Service to internal and external parties at all times
- Manage every step of Operations during the loan transaction
- Engage directly with clients throughout life of the loan
- Oversight of your dedicated Loan Support staff
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to collaborate and work together as a Team
- Minimum 3 years of recent mortgage loan processing experience
Pacific Residential Mortgage is looking for an experienced, full-time Salesforce Administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate will need to be well versed in Salesforce Lightening and Aura components, with a strong background in markup languages and customizing Aura components.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain the overall health of our Salesforce instances
- Assist with accomplishing various initiatives to improve the efficiency of our sales process
- Work alongside our in-house development team
- Assist in gathering project requirements from various stakeholders
- 2+ years managing a production Salesforce instance
- 2+ years managing Salesforce sandbox instances
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning is required
- Experience with Aura components is required
- Experience finding solutions which minimize the use of Flows
- Experience with Report and Dashboard Creation and Maintenance
- Experience with change release process and deploying through a development, staging/UAT, production methodology
- Comfortable working within a Hive Mind atmosphere to find the best solution to our objectives
- Experience working with end-users on issue resolution through a ticketing system
- Experience with Pardot marketing automation
- Salesforce Development experience
- 2+ years of HTML/CSS experience