Be Part of Something Bigger
Pacific Residential Mortgage is a leading Northwest Mortgage Bank and Lender based in Lake Oswego, Oregon, with branches and state licensing throughout the United States.
From our start in 2004, we have been rated by the Portland Business Journal as one of the Top 10 Portland-area businesses based on our total loan volume. Similarly, our dedication to quality lending has earned us an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and our dedication to our employees has earned us a spot in the top 100 Best Companies to work for in Oregon, seven times.
Where We’re Going
As our business grows, we remain dedicated to the personal and professional growth of our employees. Through dedication to our Core Values, we are continually learning what it takes to grow our business and develop our employees into successful people. In other words, our Core Values guide every decision we make, and we take pride in staying committed to every employee’s success.
At PacRes, our vision is to change the futures, one client, at a time. In short, we invest in your future. Our clients and our employees continue to inspire us, and we thrive on seeing them succeed. We make dreams come true, and it feels good doing it. If this is something you want to be a part of, don’t wait!
Interested in joining
Pacific Residential Mortgage?
Why Pacific Residential Mortgage
Our dedication to quality lending has earned us an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and our dedication to our employees has earned us a spot in the top 100 Best Companies to work for in Oregon, seven times.
Our financial strength enables us to offer a full array of lending products and government loan programs, servicing options and full-scale personal mentoring, coaching and business growth facilitation. Our operating culture supports a private mortgage banking experience to all of your borrowers, which results in better referral partners and repeat business opportunities.
Pacific Residential Mortgage is seeking established, experienced Mortgage Advisors nationwide to lead or join a production team. We are expanding our high-performance sales culture and innovative approach to mortgage lending to markets across the United States. We offer competitive compensation plans & an excellent benefit package.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine appropriate mortgage loan financing product for each client
- Develop and maintain successful relationships with clients, referral and industry-based partners
- Collect and analyze customer financial information
- Maintain thorough understanding of and compliance with RESPA, ECOA, HMDA, FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, etc.
- Remain current on existing and developing trends for the community and the marketplace
- Demonstrate ease of use and adaptability with existing and developing technology
- Demonstrate knowledge of company product, policy, procedures and underwriting requirements
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Established originators will maintain minimum production standards of 4 closed loans/$750,000 in volume per month
- New originators will achieve minimum production standards (4 closed loans/$750,000 in volume per month) within 12 months of employment, achieving production milestones along the way
- NMLS SAFE Act Compliance holding a minimum of one state license and a desire to grow in regionally strategic states
- Must self-generate leads
- Strong communication, verbal, and written skills to interact with clients, support staff, and partners
- Computer skills, Encompass & Optimal Blue proficiency preferred (will train)
- Must be coachable
Are you ready to join a fast-paced, growth-oriented and industry-leading team of Independent Mortgage Advisors? Look no further. PacRes is searching for a dynamic Loan Manager/Sr. Processor to join our growing team. This position will be operating remote.
- Support the Mortgage Advisor by assisting in originating, and managing the loan file from contract to close
- Ensure loan files are complete, properly structured and compliant
- Maintain an accurate, detailed pipeline that requires pre-set dates to be met at every step of the loan process
- Provide clear, consistent communication with the Team daily to create “One and Done” approvals
- Exhibit 5-Star Customer Service to internal and external parties at all times
- Manage every step of Operations during the loan transaction
- Engage directly with clients throughout life of the loan
- Oversight of your dedicated Loan Support staff
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to collaborate and work together as a Team
- Minimum 3 years of recent mortgage loan processing experience
Are you ready to embrace the next step of your career? Join a nationally growing company with a hard-earned history of customer service and care.
PacRes is searching for an experienced mortgage underwriter, responsible for reviewing and analyzing all credit and collateral documents to provide timely, prudent underwriting decisions. This position can be remote.
Qualified Applicants Will Have the Following:
- Minimum 5 years current customer-facing mortgage underwriting experience (Frontline underwriting experience required)
- Current knowledge of FNMA/FHLMC, FHA, USDA, and VA guidelines, standards, and practices
- FHA DE and/or VA SAR Designation
- Advanced mortgage loan appraisal review and tax return analysis skills
- Ability to comprehend and apply multiple agency and investor guidelines
- Proficiency in automated underwriting applications and the ability to assess those results
- Excellent customer service and written/oral communication skills
- Prior experience in imaging and workflow systems
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
The Jr. QC Specialist reports to the Quality Control Supervisor and helps ensure compliance with origination activities in relation to state, federal, and investor requirements. Knowledge of mortgage operations, security procedures, and applicable regulations combined with excellent communication skills and attention to detail will be paramount to your success in this role.
- Manage the adverse processing desk procedures and completion of adverse files:
- HMDA Data
- Accurate file information
- Ensuring file documentation is complete in file
- Follow up on QC Reports:
- Timely Decision Reports
- Expired Credit/Expired approvals
- Assist with the QC Supervisor with the collection of documents and submission of QC Files for
- Closed Loan Reviews
- Adverse Loan Reviews
- Prefunding Loan Reviews
- Assist with identifying areas needing further training regarding Policy, Procedure, or compliance requirements – Develop action plan from file review findings.
- Providing guidance to staff on an as-needed basis on compliance related issues.
- Assist other areas of the compliance department as needed.
- Must conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times, and abide by all organizational and professional ethical standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- 1-3+ years compliance experience in a financial institution is preferred.
- Knowledge of mortgage company operations, security procedures, and applicable regulations is required.
- Experience with mortgage data processing systems, audit control systems, and workflow analysis methods are preferred.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies, processes, and procedures in a timely manner.
- Ability to communicate in a professional and effective manner with all levels of staff, members, and vendors.
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Pacific Residential Mortgage is seeking a Payroll/Accounting professional for its Lake Oswego office. This position serves as a liaison between the accounting and payroll functions of the company, with a heavy lean toward the payroll process/administration side of the equation. They must be able to utilize related software with accuracy and efficiency. This position has access to and will maintain confidential information. They must have great communication skills and be able to interact successfully with colleagues and executives.
- Supports the company across multiple state locations
- Supporting role to the payroll/administration process
- Responsible for aspects of the intersection between the payroll and accounting functions. (ie. Entries, maintenance of data, reports, etc.)
- Must have strong MS Office software experience, with a particular emphasis on Excel
- Familiarity with garnishments, worker’s comp reporting & PTO
- Responsible for ad hoc reports and analysis
- Responsible to maintain employee records from new hire to records retention
- Performs associated general ledger entries
- Must have the ability to maintain sensitive & confidential information
- Will assist with year-end Payroll activities
- High school education or the equivalent in experience
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to complete work accurately, with a strong attention to detail
- 2-4 years of General Accounting experience
- Proficiency in MS Office