PRM Brings Homeownership Within Reach ™
Homeownership Is Within Reach™
The largest barrier to homeownership is often the mortgage down payment. Many potential home buyers still believe they will need a 10-20% down payment to purchase a home; PRM provides down payment assistance programs which help support our borrowers. PRM now offers the Within Reach™ program. Whether the borrower has unique financial challenges, or just doesn’t have enough for a down payment at this time, the Within Reach™ program can help.
Benefits of Within Reach™:
- Grant of up to 4.5%; no repayment required.
- Grant may be used for down payment and or closing costs.
- Conventional and Manufactured homes allowed.
- May be combined with USDA, Conventional, and FHA financing.
- Income limits apply.
- Flexible credit score requirements.
- Homeownership counseling required.
The Within Reach ™ program is designed to provide down payment assistance in conjunction with the purchase of a primary residence. This could be the chance for your buyer to finally get into the home of their dreams!
Contact us today with any questions about Within Reach™ or fill out the short form below!
Check out key benefits and requirements HERE.
Categories: Purchase Programs