The Power of a Team
What Value Does PRM Provide Our Referral Partners?
Building strong business relationships is an integral part of real estate life; there’s a reason it’s known as the “relationship business!” As your business partner, we prioritize your clients by providing the transparency and consistency they need for a successful home buying process.
How We Help Your Client Succeed:
- Consistent communication – Our Mortgage Bankers call their referral partners every week to keep you updated on the status of a loan.
- Availability – We’re here when you need us! We’re available after hours and on weekends to answer your questions. If you need a partner for an open house, we would love to join you!
- Pre-approval commitment – You and your clients can be confident that their financial profile has been thoroughly reviewed so they know their price range before they shop for a home.
- Full-service lender – PRM offers a wide array of loan products to fit your client’s needs, including Conventional, FHA, VA, Jumbo, and more.
- Close on time, every time – We strive to deliver your client’s purchase closing documents on time, every time, making the process smooth and the customer happy.
- We’re local – Our loan processing, underwriting, and funding are done in-house which streamlines the entire lending process. If there’s a problem, we know who to call.
- Customer service – At PRM, customer service drives our company culture and our five-star ratings prove it.
- Marketing Support – You don’t have to market yourself alone! We have the opportunity to engage a larger target audience together. Our marketing team will work with you as strategic partners to help grow your business. Through a strong relationship and teamwork, we will guide you and your clients to success.
Marketing Assets PRM Provides:
- Custom designed co-branded collateral
- Print and digital ads
- Custom designed videos
- Open house support and promotion
- Co-hosted client appreciation events
- Continued education & Lunch ‘n Learn seminars
PRM’s compliance department reviews all co-marketing materials to ensure required regulations and ethical standards are in place.
Contact PRM for an example of the co-branded flyers and materials. We would love to show you the value we can bring to your business!
*Shared costs must be documented with a PRM co-op form and proof of payment.
Categories: PRM Blog