We believe that with success comes the responsibility to give back the community. As your local lender, we seek to strengthen and support those in need through charity organizations that reflect our corporate values.
PRM strives to support causes close to our employees’ hearts and our local area.
Just a few of the causes we have sponsored include:
- Making Strides against Breast Cancer: Organized through the American Cancer Society, this 3-5 mile walk raises money for breast cancer research. Everyone is affected by breast cancer, be it friends, family, or even personally. Interested in joining our efforts and making a donation? See here.
- Bridge Meadows: Bridge Meadows is an intergenerational community of foster children, adoptive parents and low-income seniors who work together to form an intentional, deeply connected community for mutual support and growth. Located in Portland, Oregon, this project gives foster kids the stability they need to thrive.
- Coats for Kids: An effort of the local Boys and Girls Club of Portland, we assist by gathering new and gently used coats during the back to school months.
- Annual Holiday Food Drive: We partner with ACCESS Food Share, Linn-Benton Food Share, Neighborhood Impact and the Oregon Food Bank. Last year our employees donated over 1,400 pounds of food to these organizations.
- Shop with a Cop: Hundreds of kids show up every year for this event, where cops from the local area shop with low-income youth for school supplies. The event is coordinated through The Sunshine Division and the Boys and Girls Club of Portland.
- Christmas giving program through the Boys and Girls Club, and other county non-profits.
- Our employees also sponsor and support individual programs, such as With Love, a local program which seeks to support foster families by donating quality clothing items and other necessary supplies.
We also support those in need across the nation. In light of the recent tragedy in Las Vegas, if you’d like to make a donation to help survivors, see the official fundraising page here.
Giving is part of our company culture. We believe businesses have the unique opportunity to help those in need, using their many resources. Please consider giving to one of the causes above today, and join us in supporting our local children and families.