Foreign National Loan Program
As a part of our new Alternative Advantage Programs, Pacific Residential Mortgage is excited to announce a financing opportunity for Foreign Nationals. A Foreign National is a non-resident alien who is not authorized to live or work in the U.S. permanently or holds a work Visa that is indicative of a more temporary residence than those required to meet Non-Permanent Resident Alien requirements. A Foreign National may periodically visit and reside in the U.S. for various reasons including vacation and/or business.
Since Foreign Nationals do not have Social Security Numbers, this program requires an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
- We are unable to accept foreign credit or foreign income for this loan program.
- Applicants who reside outside the U.S. are not eligible.
- DACA applicants are not eligible for the Foreign National Loan.
- Applicants must have established credit and income in the United States.
- Loan documents signed outside of the United States must be notarized by a U.S. embassy or consular official.
- Fixed and Adjustable rates available.
- Interest-only option
- Loan amounts up to $1.5 million.
- Eligible properties: Single Family Dwellings, including townhouses, condos, and non-warrantable condos.
If you have questions about the Foreign National Loan Program, or about anything related to the home-buying process, fill out the form below, or contact us!